Apologies for the slight delay in getting my February Favourites posted; it’s always a busier month for me, especially with my birthday falling at the latter end of it. I also really like to give my ‘favourites’ some extra thought, it means that I have to be somewhat decisive, and I always want to be sure that the featured items are genuine favourites – for whatever reason that might be. Here is the collection…
- Dorothy Perkins Floral Russian Doll Scarf – Without a doubt, this is my favourite accessory of the month, it’s a great transitioning piece from Autumn to Spring. It has all of the classic autumnal, rustic colours with a pop of bright coral, as you start to introduce more colourful pieces into your wardrobe.
- Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub – This is a pot of joy, lifting the lid to the scents of freshly-squeezed lime, lemons, sweet vanilla musk and almond oil will take you to a whole other place (preferably on a beach with an exotic umbrella-laden drink). The sea salt and smashed brown sugar only adds to the experience, acting as an excellent exfoliator, though when washed away, the macadamia oils turn to a milk-like consistency, leaving your skin feeling super smooth and supple.
- Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter – Post-shower you’re going to want to protect your new baby-soft skin with a moisturiser. The Righteous Body Butter is a little more heavy duty, particularly suitable for the colder months, the butter melts into your skin instantly, leaving you with smooth skin and a lasting beautiful fragrance all day long.
- Lily McGee Cities Traveller Clipboard – You may notice a theme with my monthly favourites, as I must admit having a penchant for stationary. This cute clipboard has come into its own this month, accompanying me on my travels and a regular feature on my desk. It’s just so handy!
- Bourjois Paris Blush Pot (33 Lilas D’or / Golden Lilac) – This is a dusty pink with a gold shimmer, making it lovely for both the Winter and Summer months – basically a good all rounder! The packaging is brilliant too, with a small mirror, dome-shaped brush and magnetic closing; perfect for popping into your handbag.
- The Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose Eau de Parfum – There is a vague fruitiness upon first spray but it’s mostly the sweetness and floral scents that stay with you throughout the day. The scent is much younger and softer than traditional musks, which makes it much more wearable, though I perhaps wouldn’t reach for it in the Summer months.
- Make Up Revolution #SELFIE Slogan Eyeshadow Palette – I reviewed this palette in January (click HERE) and I was still loving it last month, it’s so easy to reach for because of the beautiful shades that it contains, which work with almost any outfit.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I also reviewed this product towards the end of February (click HERE) but I couldn’t resist including it in my February favourites, as I have been using it non-stop since. I’ve been really impressed with the results, it opens my eyes up and even makes me feel more awake (miracle mascara on a Monday morning)!
- Garnier Fresh Essentials Hydrating Day Cream – This is my absolute favourite daily moisturiser, it doesn’t matter how many different products I try, I always come back to this one. The cream is enriched with grape water to refresh and hydrate the skin, I use it daily before applying any cosmetics.
- F&F Fur-lined Polar Bear Onesie – The secret is out now. Fashion is off the cards come Saturday/Sunday/Anyday evening. I’ve found February to be the coldest of the Winter months, so this fur-lined onesie has helped to keep me super snuggly and warm… plus, it’s kind of cute, dontcha think?
Thanks for reading! Which of my favourites is your favourite? Is there anything that you have loved during the month of February?
6 thoughts on “February 2015 | Favourite Products”
I recently have been a convert to the Sugar Scrub and it is my new favourite thing!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Brilliant! I love it, it’s so exhilarating for a morning shower. It would be lovely in Summer too, don’t you think?! 🙂
P.S. Will you be adding your blog to your Gravatar profile? I’m still a bit new to the blogging business so don’t know of any other way to reach it, eek! :s
Yes, I think it will be so great come the summer months. And I had no plans to, but I could look into it maybe
LikeLiked by 1 person
♥♥♥ soap & glory! I always have their hand food in my bag. It smells so darn good!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Oooh yes, Hand Food is a handbag essential for me too, good pick!!