I’m Adele (that’s an indulgent double ‘e’), I’m twenty-six and I’m currently spreading my footprints around the North West of England. I’m a freelance journalist for Yahoo Celeb and Screen Rant by day and a bespectacled blogger by night — kind of like a superhero, without the conceited cape.
I originally started writing this blog to avoid the risk of becoming an indistinct blob of a person and indulge one of my greatest passions, which is writing. I have a plethora of interests, including beauty, fashion, entertainment, film and art, so hopefully there’s something for everyone if you take a moment to explore the pages.
- I have all of the classic characteristics of my zodiac sign (Pisces), including being compassionate, imaginative, an eternal optimist and distant dreamer.
- After studying the subject for almost a decade, I graduated from the University of Central Lancashire in 2013 with a 2:1 BA (Hons) Film and Media degree.
- I’m the proud founder of my own perpetual movie marathon, seriously Shia LaBeouf has nothing on me.
- I’m Disney-obsessed, which is evidential throughout my blog posts and my day-to-day life.
- I frequently choose to live my life as a fairytale. For example, it has become obligatory to listen to Enchanted’s Giselle (Amy Adams) singing ‘Happy Working Song’ while completing chores.
- Unicorns feature high on my wishlist (please refer to previous bulletpoint).