It’s certainly been a while but I’ve finally dusted off my blog with a plan to make a gentle return into this space. If you didn’t already know, I’m a writer by profession (and by passion), so admittedly I’ve found it a little difficult to strike a balance between writing professionally and writing personally, here on the blog. And it’s safe to say, after recently surpassing 330K words in my portfolio, I’ve learned a lot along the way. Over the coming months, I hope to change the style and look of the blog slightly, as well as shift my film content on to this page.
For now though, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who is still here, and those who have been visiting, following and liking posts in my absence. I was overwhelmed by the amount of love and support that I received upon logging back on to this site. And so, I would like to invite you to grab a doughnut and coffee, sit back and evaluate the thirteen stages of waiting for the Twin Peaks limited event series to premiere because I’ve heard that it’s going to come back in style…
1. Watch Twin Peaks seasons 1&2 and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me on repeat, ad infinitum.
2. Study every trailer, teaser and interview for clues as to what has happened over the past twenty-five years.
3. When you fail to figure it out, scream into your proverbial pillow.
4. Or, consider adopting a log. Apparently they’re quite knowledgable on the future.
5. Then, write to David Lynch and Mark Frost with a dramatic plea for an advance screening.