To kickstart my year, I received my very first blog award of 2016 from Rob @ The V-Pub during the early days of January.
It was a lovely gesture as we had only recently discovered each others blogs and I’m certainly glad that we did, as The V-Pub has quickly become a regular drop in point for me. Rob’s blog has something for everyone, so please go and give it a visit!
Admittedly, I need to catch up with my blog award posts, so I thought that I would jump right in with this one.
The rules are simple:
- Post the award logo on your blog with the hashtag #CHAMPIONSAWARDS.
- Acknowledge the sponsor of the award.
- Nominate no less than 5 nominees and notify them of the award.
- Keep is simple, no need for explanations of the award, we know how great these bloggers are.
- You are free to give out this award as often as you’d like.
I really like that this award can be passed on multiple times as there are quite a number of bloggers that deserve the #CHAMPIONSAWARDS in my eyes.
However, on this particular occasion, here are my five champions:
I’ve purposely chosen blogs that I haven’t nominated for an award before, as well as some that I’ve only recently followed. I’d like to encourage you to check them out because I’m sure that you will like them as much as I do!
As always, I won’t be offended if you choose not to accept the award but I wanted to give you the well-deserved recognition anyway.
If you do take part then please leave a link to your response in the comments below! ♥