As there haven’t been many blog posts since my previous Motivational Monday post, I thought that I would break things up by responding to some of the awards that I currently have pending!
I would like to thank the beautiful Mony from Style Peaks for nominating me for this award, she has a lovely blog which hosts a ton of beauty, fashion, lifestyle and wellness posts.
- Thank the blog and the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers and get them to answer your own questions!
1. What’s your favourite social network?
Aside from the wonderful WordPress network, which has helped me to make friends all around the world, I’m an avid Twitter user. I enjoy using the platform to connect with other bloggers, keep up to date with news and, occasionally, attempt to make people laugh. Just click the image below to reach me on Twitter!
2. What’s your favourite skincare brand?
This is quite a difficult question, as I don’t stick to just one brand, I have a few different brands that I use in parallel that I couldn’t imagine being without. For facial skincare, I primarily use Garnier products, everything from their creams to their cleansing wipes are great quality and work wonders for my skin. As a secondary option, I would use Simple. As for body skincare, it has to be Soap & Glory, all of their products deliver on their promises, smell fantastic and last for a really long time.
3. Would you prefer your hair to be permanently straight or curly or…..?
My hair is currently wavy and I’m not sure that I would want to change that because I don’t have to use any heat styling products on it or do anything with it at all for it to look ‘done’! Yet, since it’s in-between, if I want my hair to be straight or curly, I can easily switch between those looks too.
4. What is a staple item of clothing that you would not go without?
A simple but great pair of jeans! Jeans are an absolute classic, which can be styled in so many different ways! Even though the styles have changed over the years, they never actually go out of fashion, which makes them a staple for any wardrobe.
5. What did you want to be when you were younger?
I remember wanting to be an Air Stewardess, I always loved flying from a very young age and it looked quite glamorous from the eyes of a 5 year old, of course this opinion changed as I grew older!
6. Your perfect day would consist of?
Without a doubt, a day with all of my family in the Magic Kingdom (Orlando, Florida), that would encapsulate everything and I’ve been lucky enough to already experience those perfect days quite a few times! This answer will never change; it really is the happiest place on Earth.
I’ve tried to select deserving bloggers that I haven’t chosen before for an award to help to spread the love further but I won’t be offended if you choose not to take part.
I also still have a few awards pending, so watch this space, as you might be next!
- What is one of your fondest memories?
- What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Who would you want to cast as yourself in your biographical movie?
- What is the last photo that you have taken on your phone/camera?
- Where is your dream destination?
Don’t forget to leave a link to your response in the comments below! ♥