As a nice follow on from yesterday’s blog post about gratitude and memories… I really enjoyed a lovely meal at one of my favourite restaurants, Chiquito’s, at the weekend. It’s a Mexican restaurant with a menu that’s overflowing with delicious food and a great atmosphere, which is a pretty lethal combination.
Anyway, I thought that this was a good time to share a “Face of the Day“. I kept my make-up fairly simple but also saw it as an opportunity to wear a smokey eye and cranberry lip, which is featuring less as one of my looks as we head into Spring.
- Garnier Essentials Hydrating Day Care Moisturiser
- Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (04 Light Porcelain)
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder (001 Transparent)
- Bourjois Paris Pot of Blusher (33 Lilas d’Or – Golden Lilac)
- I ♡ MAKEUP Revolution Eye Primer
- Makeup Revolution #Selfie Eyeshadow Palette (Me Me Me as base, #Trashy blended into crease and How Many Likes? from the outer corner of eye)
- Me Me Me Beat the Blues Highlighter (Pearl Pink)
- Maybelline New York Ultra Liner Waterproof Eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Maybelline New York Brow Drama Mascara (Medium Brown)
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick (107)
- Later added… Barry M Lip Gloss (201 Valentines)
Do you use any of these products currently? Are there any products that you would recommend for trying to achieve the same look?