What better way to close this week of blogging than with The Versatile Blogger Award! I’m so flattered to have been nominated for two awards this week, it means that people are actually thinking about or, at least, remembering my blog, which means a huge amount to me. THANK YOU!
This time the nomination comes from the one and only Katho28 from Into the Forgotten, she writes posts that will provoke further thinking, sharing her own observations and philosophies on life. I think that we could all gain a little something from seeing her posts pop up in our reader, so why not head on over there?
In the meantime, lets get down to business…
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
- I was born on Pancake day (Shrove Tuesday).
- I work as a Key Accounts Manager for a Marketing Consultancy agency. In fact, we are currently running an online community for a charity group called Equality Movement to discuss gender equality on the run up to the May elections. If you are a UK resident and interested in being part of regular conversations with 3 main political parties to tell them what you need in 2015, feel free to sign up here: http://makeithappen2015.co.uk/welcome/
- I have never had Facebook – I think that’s quite rare for an almost-25 year old.
- I became an Aunt last year and had a very special first Christmas with my little niece!
- My Great, Great Aunt was an actress known as the “scream queen” of Hollywood starring in some of Universal’s greatest horror movies.
- I’m an arctophile, the collection started at a young age and has grown over the years with teddy bears from France, Germany and the United States welcomed to the family.
- Whilst on the subject of collecting, I’m also a huge film fan, I have well over 1000 titles catalogued in the ‘library’ so I’m never short on entertainment. Just a small glimpse…
There are so many blogs that I love on WordPress, this time around I’m sharing the love further but please do check out the blogs previously mentioned in my Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award post, as they’re all deserving of such awards too!
In no particular order…
A Letter to the Universe | Katerina Marks / Kat’s Scribbles | That’s So Jacob | Dropping the Brick | Science, Books and Silly Things | Losing Screws | From My Mind | Enterspree | The Sunny C | Hey Little Sweet Thing | The Rebekah Koontz Site | That Chick Piggy | Chouett | Lifetime.2.inspire | Itchy Quill
I wish that I could share more than this, considering that I’ve only been blogging again since the beginning of the new year I’ve discovered so many interesting blogs – which I, myself, still need to explore further!
Thank you to everyone that visits, follows, likes and comments on The Girl in Glasses!